Sunday, August 22, 2010

Busy Busy



I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to post the last couple of weeks. We spent a weekend cleaning out our five year old for a colonscopy, not a fun job. He was a real trooper. I'm relieved the procedure went well. We promised him a trip to Sea World the next weekend.



This is our 36 pound child going down a large water slide at Sea World. He loved it! All you could see was an inner tube with two little hands and a top of a head flying by.



And of course, Shamu, the big attraction at Sea World. We also had a fabulous gluten-free restaurant experience in San Antonio. I will post a restaurant review as soon as I get a chance. As for tomorrow, it's the first day of kindergarten.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! What a great treat for your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Looks like a fun trip ;-) Just want to let you know about my first-ever giveaway... Pamela's Products! Check it out and enter if you're interested. Thanks!

    http://sweetsensitivity.blogspot.com/2010/08/hello-pamela-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohno, I just had to clean out for a colonoscopy myself and I don't wish that on anybody, least of all a child...I hope it leads to results for you. Thank you for all your posts - I've been lurking ;-).
    I have no diagnosis as of yet but if I have to continue this scd thing I HAVE to try the bread recipe in your last post it looks like a life saver! Thanks again for this inspiring blog and all the knowledge you are sharing.

    ReplyDelete